My private practice is underpinned by ten years of experience working as a counsellor at Mind (the mental health charity), extensive clinical psychotherapy training at WPF Therapy (psychotherapy clinic), and in the NHS at the Maudsley as a psychotherapist.
This is braced with a personal ethos committed to ongoing research and working with proven effective psychotherapy techniques.
My qualifications include a Postgraduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Theory and Practice from Roehampton University, and a Certificate (2006) and a Diploma (2015) in Counselling Skills from WPF Therapy. I’m registered with and regulated by the BACP, UKCP and FPC.
I have extensive clinical experience working with Mind, WPF Therapy and in private practice for a number of years. I also provide guidance and support to counsellors at Headstrong, a community based counselling provider.
Registered practitioner with the following health insurance providers:
Areas of Specialism
I offer specialist support in the following areas:
- Generalised anxiety disorder, and recurring feelings of anxiousness which you can’t seem to shake.
- Depression, feeling alienated, sad or empty.
- A nagging sense of anger and frustration.
- Work related stress.
- Lacking confidence, self-esteem or having feelings of underachievement.
- Finding it difficult to make or maintain relationships.
- Coming to terms with losses such as bereavement, separation or redundancy.
- Disruptive eating patterns.
- Repeatedly becoming involved in unsatisfactory or destructive behaviours.
Please feel free to contact me via email or telephone 07956174865 to discuss your situation. All communication will be confidential.